IN THE PRESS
- 2016-2017, Certification from California Department of Public Health for California Reducing Disparities Project Phase II from Capacity Building Pilot Project to Implementation Pilot Project
- 2015, Resolution from the Board of Supervisors of the County of Sonoma for 25 years of service
- 2011, Certificate of Recognition for 20 Years of Service from the City of Santa Rosa
- 2011, Certificate of Special Recognition for 20 Years of Service from Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey
- 2011, Resolution from the Board of Supervisors of the County of Sonoma for 20 Years of Service to the Hispanic Community
- 2009, Resolution from the Board of Supervisors of the County of Sonoma to Wanda Tapia, Founding Member of LSP, for 27 years of service
- The Press Democrat, 2016, «Latino Service Providers-Sonoma County has $1 million grant to improve Latino mental health«
Interested in conducting an interview, gaining more information, or speaking with one of our directors?
Please fill out our brief contact form below and one of our LSP members will be in touch shortly.
Whether you’re looking for resources, want to volunteer, donate, or simply learn more, we welcome you to get in touch.
Office Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm
Office Phone (707) 837-9577