Help Keep LSP Moving Forward
Donate to the Latino Service Providers Sonoma County
Latino Service Providers is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. We are able to accept donations in many different forms and provide letters of acknowledgement that can be used for tax purposes.
If you prefer to donate online:
If you have any questions regarding donations to the Latino Service Providers Sonoma County, please contact Wanda Tapia, Executive Director at 707-837-9577.
Should you wish your donation to be used for a specific program, please let us know. Thank you for your kind support in helping us continue our mission of service to the community!
The 27th Anniversary Fandango Fundraiser is on October 29, 2016. Sign up now!
Thank You 27th Anniversary Fandango Sponsors
, , ,
LSP Accomplishments 2014 - 2015
- Mental Health Services Act funding doubled
- Our current membership rose to 1,180 members!!
- Received a Gold Resolution from the Board of Supervisors
- Recipient of a Grant from the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development
- Active Board of Directors
- Advisory Committees to support the Board of Directors
- Employee Handbook created
- Appreciation Fiesta was held April 29, 2015
- North Bay Business Journal recognition
- Concept Paper was created
- Committee created for the Mental Health Career Symposium
- Policies created for Fiscal Sponsorship
- LSP is the fiscal sponsor of 3 Community Programs!
- Videographer has created wonderful videos from the fiesta and meetings
- New website was launched
- Implemented an on-line donation system
- Completed a yearly survey and website analytics
- First tax return was filed
- Presented to the County of Sonoma Human Service Department Executive team